Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Reflection of blogging experience

Bonjour!


Overall, I enjoyed the blog component of French this semester as it was something a little bit different.  I definitely learnt a lot by getting to read different texts, watch videos and just generally being more exposed to all things French.
I’m glad there were only 4 posts to be done. I feel any more would have been too big of a workload.  I thought it was interesting having to read someone else’s blog. Thankfully, I was quite interested in the blog I was paired with, so it was easy to make to time to read it and comment on their posts. I liked the fact that we were given the freedom  to choose what we wrote about each week. Although initially I had a lot of trouble picking a topic for my blog because there was quite a broad range of things to choose from and I wasn’t sure what I could keep writing about for 4 blog posts. I found it a bit hard with the different genres that we were asked to write in, especially the narrative.

One criticism is that I didn’t find ‘Blogger’ to be a very friendly user interface. I had no previous experience to the blogging world or this site in general and I had to spend a lot of time trying to work out how to use it before I could even begin and even now there are still some things I don’t quite understand.
Merci pour votre attention.

Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment